Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life or Death

Dear Churchman and townspeople,

I for one am disgusted that you would go to such great lengths to assume such horrid things from people such as me and all the rest. We people as the accused have known basically everyone in this town and have done no such harm to a fly so why would we start now. Who are you to say that I have done witchcraft when I, nor you, nothing about it. There is a such thing as coincidence and it happens all the time. One the other hand, if it is my life you feel so rightful to take remember that you will be held accountable for my blood and the blood of others you have shed in the eyes of Jesus and you will be condemned to hell. So thing not for my safety but of yours and you friends you have convinced to join you in your so called "mercy killings". Though it is sad to say, I do believe you are already doomed.