Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Through the Eyes of the Dog


The life of a dog can be pretty simple at times. I mean all i do all day is sleep, eat, possibly chase my tail, and play with the master who named me yin yang because of my fur. My meals are also basic most of the time its a can of this wet dog food stuff that tastes awful, and on special occasions( basically every meal he eats at home) I get some of his delicious food. It may not be much but its so good and I just love it. I like to repay him by protecting him from strangers that come along. I would never bite them unless they attempt to harm my master and barking seems to scare them pretty well anyways. I love it when he scratches my belly and plays with me, and the fact that he scares his bed just makes my life perfect.

No comments: