Friday, September 12, 2008

This will be me!!!

When I am older I plan on holding off on marriage and children till I can get my own life in order. I plan on having just a regular one bedroom apartment or house, basically whatever I can afford, with a dog to keep me company, or a boyfriend if I have one. My ideal guy is mainly someone who is funny, sweet, and knows how to treat his women. Looks would not be a big deal to me, I try to look more towards personality. I may or may not make it with Kallan but ya never really know. As far as having a car goes I just want it to get me from point a to b without breaking down, and i want the whole thing to be the same color!! Hopefully i will make it out of college and be started my job as a massage therapists to help those how can't quite help themselves just yet. Well thats all for now ttyl

No comments: